Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gabe has been hoping to dress all 3 of our children in camoflauge but only gets a turned up nose from me. The other night I took the older girls school shopping while Gabe took Tori to Sportsmans Warehouse with him. This is what she came home in that night. Poor Girl.






We had a yard sale this summer and the girls and their neighborhood friend Jordan decided to have a bake sale. Jordan's dad built this super cute "snack" stand for them. I think the final temperature that day was somewhere around 107. They ended up making more than $30.00. Not bad for a lemonade stand.




How 'bout them cowgirls? We were given tickets to the Snake River Stampede this summer and my little cowgirls got to enjoy their first ever rodeo...and they loved it. Take note of Kaiya's accessory. Apparantley she thought carrying a pig to a rodeo would be an appropriate thing to bring. LOL! I have to agree. : )





4 comments:

Shauna and Chris said...

too cute, all of it. Love your witty comments and by the way. Cabela's sells camo lingerie...I'm just saying :)!

MommaArch said...

Your girls are too cute!

Chapeks said...

Gabe likes the camo string bikini they have there. I'm sure if I put that thing on, nobody would miss me...and not in a good way.

The Pick's Patch said...

Nice!!!! That reminds me of when Grandpa Adams got cowboy boots for me and Shauna--she looks cute and at least we all know who's daughter she is!